Sunday, November 13, 2011

Eastern Seaboard Road Trip

We are 10 days away from our first road trip to Stowe, Vermont.
It is a major milestone for me because I truly believe that I am following my dreams.
I believe that for whatever the reason I need to see the world.
I am happy because I had said that by the end of this year I wanted to take a domestic trip. To the New England area. We will be stopping in D.C, staying over night and then exploring the following morning. Very excited to be experiencing a number of different accommodations.On the way home we are planning on stopping in Boston to see the Nutcracker play. I am excited because for me this represents having faith in my own dreams and trusting that things will play out well. I am excited to see what this next adventure will bring. Of course we are also looking at our spring trip. I am planning for Costa Rica in May and trinidad in february. Perhaps we will do Disney next summer too. Very excited. I have to get Khayri's passport ready. What I am expecting for this trip is taking the kids to see the Nation's capital, the Whitehouse, the Martin Luther King monument and the Washington monument. We will finish things off with Thanksgiving Dinner at Station 4. Then we will head to New York City, view time's square at night. Possibly stay at Cory's house for the night and the following morning we will wake up do a little sight seeing and depart at around 11. Arrive in Stowe, Vermont at 5 pm and begin our Winter Wonderland Vacation. Very Very excited about what the future holds for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment