Thursday, January 6, 2011

Inaugural Blog: Sharing my Travel Dreams


I don't know if you've noticed, but I know there is a whole world out there waiting to be explored.
This blog was the brainchild of a friend who heard my inextinguishable desire to travel and suggested I create a travel blog.
And so outside of my normal deep, thought provoking and somewhat serious inquiries of thought, this one is purely for pleasure.
On it I will share my deepest travel desires.
Explore perhaps new words, interesting facts, best times to visit and money value destinations. Some of the more appetizing aspects of destination searching.
Maybe even a rating system for countries like friendliest, happiest, greenest,cleanest.
who knows ?

Either way welcome to 50 years 40 countries (My travel goal by the time I am 50 Years)

No comments:

Post a Comment