Tuesday, January 11, 2011

All about VALUE.

I am what one might consider a "money stretcher". I love to make money last and be amazed at what I can get dollar for dollar. The same goes for travel. Personally, I subscribe to Conde Nast magazine to see new discount sites. I also scour the internet for deal websites. If you are thinking of traveling to a certain region, lets say the Mediterranean consider going to less known areas in that same area. In the Mediterranean for instance try Sicily rather than Rome. Go to areas where locals congregate to avoid touristy everything. Surprising how simply looking at a map can mean knowing the region and cutting your costs by at least 25 %. After all the region will have the same topography and climate throughout !

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment