Monday, April 18, 2011

Travel Plans. Seeing the world, in this lifetime !

Talking to a good friend of mine. He linked me to this cool article which details how a man traveled around the world on frequent flyer miles.
http://gizmodo.com/#!5710654/how-to-fly-35000-miles-visit-4-continents-9-countries-and-15-cities-for-418
By saying that something is real and imagining yourself there, you simultaneously create it.

Between November and April I have visited 4 new countries including Dominican Republic, Dominica, Grenada and Antigua. Along with 2 of the U.S Virgin Islands. All of these places which I sharply remember.

Now as I set my sights on places of great spiritual significance like India, Indonesia and Tibet I am widening my net and tuning into what I want to happen.

For me traveling is a spiritual calling. It is an aspect of one's self that beckons to be answered. Like eating or sleeping.

My next sights are set most closely on Costa Rica. That country has been in my heart.

I want to go to Croatia, in Europe.

I am also feeling to travel to the Western United States.
California
New Mexico
Arizona
Oregon
.... Amendment

Wyoming
Montana

Perhaps even Tennessee....Great Smokey Mountains

Vermont
New Hampshire
Rhode Island
Massachusetts...
Maine. How could I forget you ??
All that new England has to offer !

No comments:

Post a Comment